Lost Tree Village
The 450-acre area that would become Lost Tree Village was the last remaining large ocean tract in Palm Beach County when E. Llwyd Ecclestone Sr. happened upon it while bicycling in 1945. The original concept was a golf club named “Lost Tree” although the name of the community was later changed to “Lost Tree Village.”
Founded in 1961 as the ultimate Florida destination, Lost Tree Village is considered to be one of the finest and most scenically beautiful gated golf communities in the country.
Situated on 450 acres between the Atlantic Ocean and the Intracoastal Waterway, Lost Tree Village includes 524 residences, inland lakes, private docks, one of the finest golf courses in the area, and pristine ocean beaches.
Gently winding tree-lined streets lead residents to a myriad of activities: The Club for fine dining and social gatherings, meticulously tended clay tennis courts, and a newly completed state-of-the-art Fitness Center, which accommodates residents of all fitness levels. Lost Tree Village fosters a lifestyle consistent with the best memories from a by-gone era.
Built with the graciousness of time and loving care, many of the founding members have preserved their family legacy by encouraging second and third generation family members to reside in the community.